[dojo-contributors] Fwd: Using Dojo 1.6 with Closure -- document attached

Kris Zyp kzyp at dojotoolkit.org
Wed Mar 2 08:38:43 EST 2011

Stephen Chung has been researching the possibility of using Closure's
advanced mode on Dojo to create highly compressed builds that eliminate
dead code, and shorten property names. Attached is a document detailing
his results. This could be very helpful in guiding our decisions about
how to achieve extremely compact Dojo applications.

Thanks,
Kris