[dojo-contributors] rstwiki / ref-guide / moinmoin updates - for 1.6?

Evan Huang evanhuangwei at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 08:46:16 EST 2011

Sorry if I've missed this in the context,  so for 1.6 I suppose we
will still use the current campus doc site? e.g.
http://docs.dojocampus.org/dojox

Was trying to update Grid section with the latest changes/new
features, seems the live samples are not running against our latest
trunk or 1.6 (or am I missed anything?)  I will go ahead with the text
updates first though.

Thanks!

- Evan