[dojo-contributors] finishing AMD work / wednesday meeting

ben hockey neonstalwart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:40:06 EST 2011

i like the approach you've taken with bdBuild.  i've only read the
tutorial (haven't looked at the code) but it seems very flexible and
powerful.  i can imagine transforms for converting less into css and
another for inlining images as base64, one for generating docs, another
for converting coffeescript to javascript, etc...  it gives the end user
a lot of options.

ben...