[dojo-contributors] finishing AMD work / wednesday meeting

Rawld Gill rgill at altoviso.com
Tue Mar 1 05:46:17 EST 2011

I'll be there.

It seems like it would be a good time to open this topic to all areas of dev
planned for 1.7.

fwiw, I've just about got bdBuild done, documented, and tested. It is a
general-purpose transform engine, and should be a good platform so solve our
various build problems.  I will offer a dojo-dedicated copy/branch of it
inside the util tree. I've got an almost-complete tutorial at
http://bdframework.org/bdBuild/docs/bdBuild-tutorial/bdBuild-tutorial.html. If
you read just the overview section, you will understand how this program can
solve a lot of problems.

Best,
Rawld