[dojo-contributors] Dojo Web Builder

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Oct 28 14:27:45 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:31 AM, James Thomas <jthomas.uk at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd really appreciate any feedback, suggestions, criticism, especially
> from a usability/user experience point of view.

It is great already as-is, and would be nice to provide for folks over
the current option (nothing). I suggest letting the community know
about it, say on dojo-interest. Perhaps there needs to be some
coordination about getting it hosted somewhere where you do not have
to pay the hosting cost for people using it, but I would say try to
get it out to the community to try it out.

James