[dojo-contributors] DDD - Topics for Grid Session

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:47:28 EDT 2010

I cant be there but we just ran into a problem with getItem() in
DataSelection part of Grid with selections that span unloaded pages...
apparently there is a setTimeout in the chain that causes some items
to not be loaded when getSelected() returns its array... would be nice
to see this made more reliable :)

-Karl Tiedt