[dojo-contributors] Dojo & Mobile - devs needed

Nicola Rizzo nicola.rizzo+dojo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 08:31:57 EDT 2010

I just developed - for a project I'm working on - a small script to
have two fingers gestures like rotation, two fingers tap and zoom on
Firefox 4.
Mobile safari on iOs offers these gestures ootb.
I still don't have an android device, but I think the conversion
should be simple, replacing MozTouchDown, MozTouchMove and MozTouchUp
with the android ones.
In the meantime my new employer should sign a CCLA, but there are no problems.
Best Regards,
    Nicola