[dojo-contributors] Fwd: Announcing Google Code-in

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 11:35:47 EDT 2010

The same thing that would motivate us to read and write it
ourselves... $ :) (believe I mentioned this initially)

6. What are the prizes?
At the conclusion of the contest, contestants will receive a t-shirt
and certificate for completing at least one task (maximum of one shirt
& certificate per contestant) and 100 USD for every three tasks
completed (maximum 500 USD per contestant).
Additionally, there will be ten grand prize winners. They will receive
a trip to Google's Mountain View, California, USA Headquarters for an
award's ceremony for themselves and one parent or guardian.
For full details, see the contest official rules.

-Karl Tiedt