[dojo-contributors] Dojo & Mobile - devs needed

Eugene Lazutkin eugene at lazutkin.com
Wed Oct 6 16:48:43 EDT 2010

I like the idea, I don't like Chart2DMinimal. At the end of the day,
when everything is deprecated and removed we will be stuck with
Chart2DMinimal, which is long, and doesn't make any sense in the context
without Chart2D.

I propose "Chart". Do you like it? Do yuo hate it? Let me know --- this
is exactly the right time for bikeshedding.

Cheers,

Eugene