[dojo-contributors] Dojo & Mobile - devs needed

Eugene Lazutkin eugene at lazutkin.com
Tue Oct 5 13:35:52 EDT 2010

Events are more-or-less decoupled from the drawing code. Let me know,
what events you want supported and I'll add them.

I know that touch events are inaccurate, and it is hard select small
items. If there are any UI paradigms that are more suitable for mobile
- --- again I am completely open to new ideas.

Cheers,

Eugene Lazutkin
http://lazutkin.com/