[dojo-contributors] Dojo & Mobile - devs needed

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Tue Oct 5 10:11:15 EDT 2010

How far is dojox.charting from running on mobile?  I'd be thrilled if
we didn't have to fork the codebases for dojox.mobile.  wrt grid, I
wonder if a simple pagination widget based on the new data stores
would be sufficient?  Code size here would be a major factor.  Such a
light widget could also be popular on the desktop.  Perhaps this fits
into the new grid architecture, but I worry that it would be difficult
to meet conflicting goals of code size and flexibility.

-Adam