[dojo-contributors] GSoC 2010 -- Dojo Coding test update [STUDENTS PLEASE READ]

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:20:15 EDT 2010

Everyone,
    Due to an overwhelming (so far every student that has contacted
me) response to our original coding test idea (using bugs)... I have
recreated a JSON data file based on the 2008 coding test. The page has
been updated here:
http://ktiedt.dojotoolkit.org/gsoc/2010/coding-test.html and the JSON
file can be found here:
http://ktiedt.dojotoolkit.org/gsoc/2010/dojo2010.json

    Please pass this on to any students/potential or otherwise you
think may not be subscribed to the mailing lists!!!

Thanks and my apologies for having to switch things up, but in the
spirit of having a productive GSoC, it was needed.
-Karl Tiedt

Note: Applications are open until the 9th of April -- Approximately 9
days (and some change) left over to get your proposals in!