[dojo-contributors] GSOC 2010 -- Student applications open today!

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 06:33:56 EDT 2010

Everyone,
    Just a heads up, the student application process starts today for
Google Summer of Code 2010. If you are a student or know a student
that is interested in working with us on a project over the summer.
Make sure they see this! We are looking forward to a great year and
can't wait to see what self submitted ideas come in this year!

There is no direct link to the application that I have found, but here
is a link to the FAQ for student applications:
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#student_apply

-Karl Tiedt