[dojo-contributors] ****SPAM(8.4)**** Re: Module formats for the browser

Dustin Machi dmachi at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Mar 26 10:07:32 EDT 2010

Spam detection software, running on the system "nibbler.dojotoolkit.com", has
postmaster for details.

Content preview:  +1 On Mar 26, 2010, at 9:50 AM, Tom Trenka wrote: > I'm a
  +1 on moving to RequireJS, particularly as a goal for Dojo 2.0. > I haven't
   looked over the CommonJS formats well enough to comment on > substantially
   but I think I'm with Eugene in that I'm not sure it > makes sense for Dojo
   itself--but having that as a plug-in (as > hopefully DojoX finally becomes
   by 2.0) sounds great to me as well. > > Regards, > Tom > > On Fri, Mar 26,
   2010 at 8:12 AM, Kris Zyp <kzyp at dojotoolkit.org> > wrote: >> The preference
   of whether to code Dojo in CommonJS format or not, and >> the value of that
   in making Dojo readily available in that format >> does >> go well beyond
   the technical, and if most don't want to code in that >> format, I am fine
   with that. If we can support the CommonJS transport >> format through RequireJS,
   that is enough awesome for me. >> >> I am correct that there is general agreement
   that we should move to >> RequireJS for module loading in the future? Does
   my migration path (I >> think it is still applicable) seem like reasonable
   path towards >> RequireJS? >> >> I think the one other question is whether
   we should support naked >> CommonJS modules (sync loading without transport
   wrapping). I would >> say >> that does not belong in base (and maybe not
  core either), but maybe >> create a module (maybe in dojox) that could handle
   this. >> >> Thanks, >> Kris >> >> dojo-contributors mailing list >> dojo-contributors at mail.dojotoolkit.org

 pts rule name              description
 1.5 HELO_DYNAMIC_DHCP      Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (DHCP)
 0.6 FH_HELO_EQ_D_D_D_D     Helo is d-d-d-d
 2.6 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR    Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
                            1)
 3.6 FH_DATE_PAST_20XX      The date is grossly in the future.
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4633]
 0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to trusted network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 0.0 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list