[dojo-contributors] Module formats for the browser

Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Mar 26 06:08:52 EDT 2010

I'd prefer we stay on topic, not get into the CommonJS politics, and let
Kris handle objections that are technical in nature, not based on a
dislike of the people or history of CommonJS.  Or I suggest
asking/answering the bigger question of "what do we want out of Dojo?"
and let that inform the decision process.

Kris believes in the value of leveraging CommonJS, in no small part
because he's been part of that process and working on the things he
believes we need in Dojo and Persevere.  That does not mean anyone else
from Dojo needs to participate actively in that group... let's use our
time and efforts wisely please.

Regards,
- -Dylan