[dojo-contributors] Module formats for the browser

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:11:34 EDT 2010

Ah, I see.  I guess my concern is the eventual answer to a support
question that has a typical answer of "just run it though the
server-side processing we do", which happens (IMHO) way too often when
people ask how to improve the performance of their Dojo-based app and
they get a "just do a build" response.

I'll shut up now =)

-- Tom