[dojo-contributors] Requesting your vote on the new theme name to replace 'Lucid' theme name in Dojo 1.5

Yang Li liyang at cn.ibm.com
Thu Mar 18 22:56:04 EDT 2010

Claro +1

besides look up Vero in some dictionary results: Rabies Purified Vaccine
for Human Use ?!!

Best regards,
-----------------------
Li Yang, ext. 22056, User Technologies Development, Shanghai, China

Nicola Rizzo <nicola.rizzo+dojo at gmail.com>
Sent by: dojo-contributors-bounces at mail.dojotoolkit.org
2010-03-18 17:06
Please respond to
"dojo dev." <dojo-contributors at mail.dojotoolkit.org>

"dojo dev." <dojo-contributors at mail.dojotoolkit.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [dojo-contributors] Requesting your vote on the new theme name      to
replace 'Lucid' theme name in Dojo 1.5

I don't like Vero (italian word for "real", "true").
Claro +1
    Nic