[dojo-contributors] Requesting your vote on the new theme name to replace 'Lucid' theme name in Dojo 1.5

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:19:41 EDT 2010

I have to be honest, I hate all of the options.  As a quick example of
why, "vero" comes up with an eBay "VeRO" result on Google ("Verified
Rights Owner"), and "claro" is apparently the largest mobile phone
network in the Americas.  To me, "verve" denotes
audacity/cahonas/(place your metaphor here), and I think that
stretches the boundary even for a theme name.

If you are looking for synonyms to "lucid", why not something like
"clarity"?  I don't know that there's any mistaking the concept behind
that word.

-- Tom