[dojo-contributors] Spam and disfunct example at www.dojotoolkit.org

Wei CDL Huang hwcdl at cn.ibm.com
Tue Mar 16 10:38:08 EDT 2010

By the way, seems I failed using my account "evan" to log in the doc page
for editting, anything I missed or I guess this is what you mentioned - "
...how to get admin rights for echo for some folks....."?

Thanks!
- Evan

I'll need to look into it further, but I suspect the default build
change has broken the presence of supplemental test files used by the
dynamic examples. (we no longer copyTests=true by default, and the side
effect is a lot of support files for things go missing)

Thanks for pointing this out.  I'll look into how to get admin rights
for echo for some folks so we can remove stuff as necessary.

Regards
Peter