[dojo-contributors] Spam and disfunct example at www.dojotoolkit.org

Peter Higgins dante at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Mar 16 09:53:52 EDT 2010

Marcus Reimann wrote:
> I've found some Spam from "Guest" at this page within the comments:
> http://www.dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/dojox/grid/EnhancedGrid.html
>
> Beside this I've found some comments about the EnhancedGrid example
> which doesn't seem to work. Is this is a problem with CodeGlass or with
> the paths to dojo.js or with the example code?
>
> Marcus

I'll need to look into it further, but I suspect the default build
change has broken the presence of supplemental test files used by the
dynamic examples. (we no longer copyTests=true by default, and the side
effect is a lot of support files for things go missing)

Thanks for pointing this out.  I'll look into how to get admin rights
for echo for some folks so we can remove stuff as necessary.

Regards
Peter