[dojo-contributors] dijit.form.*TextBox changes

Douglas Hays doughays at us.ibm.com
Sun Mar 14 18:37:31 EDT 2010

FYI. I committed a bunch of changes to dijit to try and make all the
dijit.form.*TextBox widgets
consistently render (at least width and height).  I was surprised by how
much they differed.
Including themes (tundra/lucid/soria/nihilo) and RTL and quirks modes, and
then testing on
all supported browsers, there are a lot of combinations, and I'm always
afraid that my testing
is missing some obvious scenarios.  If you see a regression, please assign
the ticket directly
to me (doughays).  The revision is [21560].

- Doug