[dojo-contributors] 1.4.2 released

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Sat Mar 13 00:27:46 EST 2010

In any case we need to update dojotoolkit.org/download to point to the
1.4.2 download (rather than the 1.4.1 download), for the security fixes,
right?   I guess it could still point to the 1.4.1 CDN.

BTW, turns out that Dylan did blog the release:
http://dojotoolkit.org/blog/post/dylan/2010/03/dojo-week-review-4/

Like Adam, I don't see the point of a 1.4.3 either, since 1.5 is so
close, and since the dojo.declare() problem has been there for over 3
months, but I guess it doesn't hurt.... well it could hurt,
dojo.declare() changes could easily break something in dijit.