[dojo-contributors] 1.4.2 released
peller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 23:59:35 EST 2010
I don't see critical mass on a 1.4.3 at this point. Eugene, would it
make sense to work on the dojo.declare regression on trunk and if/when
we have a resolution, we can revisit back-porting to 1.4.3? As James
said, if there's a chance of that happening in a week or two, we can
avoid an extra CDN release, but if that's not realistic, I think we
ought to push 1.4.2 SRTL.
Most of the tickets currently in 1.4.2 are getting bumped. Most
remaining, aside from Eugene's, are doc-related or otherwise related
to deployment of the release.
On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 11:52 PM, James Burke <jburke at dojotoolkit.org> wrote:
> There was talk of doing a 1.4.3 release, mainly to pick up any
> possible regression with dojo.declare that Eugene is looking at.
> If we are doing a 1.4.3, then I would prefer to wait on the CDN update
> if we see it coming in say a couple weeks.
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Bill Keese <bill at dojotoolkit.org> wrote:
>> Adam tagged 1.4.2 a few days ago, and download.dojotoolkit.org is
>> pointing to it.
>> Remaining tasks:
>> - change milestone on tickets that weren't fixed for the release:
>> - waiting for CDN update
>> - update pointers on http://download.dojotoolkit.org/ to both CDN and to
>> download.dtk.org (torrey?)
>> - blog it
>> The last two tasks are dependent on the CDN update.
>> dojo-contributors mailing list
>> dojo-contributors at mail.dojotoolkit.org
> dojo-contributors mailing list
> dojo-contributors at mail.dojotoolkit.org
More information about the dojo-contributors