[dojo-contributors] 1.4.2 released

Adam Peller peller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 23:59:35 EST 2010

I don't see critical mass on a 1.4.3 at this point.  Eugene, would it
make sense to work on the dojo.declare regression on trunk and if/when
we have a resolution, we can revisit back-porting to 1.4.3?  As James
said, if there's a chance of that happening in a week or two, we can
avoid an extra CDN release, but if that's not realistic, I think we
ought to push 1.4.2 SRTL.

Most of the tickets currently in 1.4.2 are getting bumped.  Most
remaining, aside from Eugene's, are doc-related or otherwise related
to deployment of the release.

-Adam