[dojo-contributors] GSoC 2010 application review

Douglas Hays doughays at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 12 13:35:04 EST 2010

I wanted to suggest a tweak to the proposed "test":
Instead of finding and patching what they think is a problem, maybe
just grab any ticket with type=defect and milestone=future and submit
a patch for that.  I think I'd rather have patches for things that have
undergone a small measure of scrutiny instead of students patching
problems that end up being works-as-designed or not recreatable.

- Doug