[dojo-contributors] Watchables, data bindings, and get/set

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:36:05 EST 2010

+1 also from me. I frequently end up snagging _Widget's attr method,
or implementing my own, to create a getter/setter mechanism for
non-widget objects. I like the extension point it gives you -
overloading the getter or setter in subclasses, as well as the
abstraction away from a attribute name == object property.

/Sam