[dojo-contributors] Watchables, data bindings, and get/set

Mark Wubben mark at novemberborn.net
Mon Mar 8 16:05:15 EST 2010

On Mar 8, 2010, at 15:04 , Kris Zyp wrote:
>> * My approach would be somewhat lower level, making sure `object.toString()` would return a unique topic (for that object) I could `dojo.subscribe` to for changes.
>>

> What would be the advantage of this approach?

None, really. That's where my thinking was headed last week, as a way to sneak it in. Not the best design, I like your approach a lot more.

I'm hoping to start implementing this in the next few weeks in the DTL and my API layer. Are you more interested in Dijit's Templated, or does the DTL's DomTemplated make more sense as a place to start?

--
Mark Wubben

http://supercollider.dk