[dojo-contributors] Promises

Kris Zyp kzyp at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Mar 5 08:57:30 EST 2010

After thinking about this more, I am probably being a little too
pedantic in pursuing semantic purity. I think you are right Eugene,
simply doing a console.error for every error as a default action that
can overriden is fine behavior for the majority of applications, gives
good error visibilty, and those that need to suppress the error logging
can, and removing the logic (the setTimeout and error tracing) to detect
uncaught errors actually saves a few dozen bytes. I uploaded new version
to the ticket, do you want check to see if this is adequate:
http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/attachment/ticket/10814/Deferred.js#L80
Does this sound good to everyone?
Thanks,
Kris