[dojo-contributors] GSoC 2010

Nikolai Onken nikolai at nikolaionken.com
Wed Mar 3 08:07:41 EST 2010

(Sorry for the wrong reply before...)

We (uxebu) could imagine mentoring a project as well.
It is important to us though that the candidate comes with a topic he/she is interested in (Or what is the usual procedure for this?). We than can help to elaborate and work out the plan.
Are there any students interested in Dojo and mobile?

Nikolai