[dojo-contributors] Accessibiilty Section missing from docs?

Becky Gibson becky at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Mar 2 14:06:52 EST 2010

I'm talking about the page for each widget in the dijit reference guide.  On
dojocampus there is an accessibility section on each widget page.  In the
reference guide the Table of Contents displayed when I open a widget page
shows Accessibility and Keyboard but those in page links go no where.

Here is the TabContainer page as an example:
http://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/dijit/layout/TabContainer.html#dijit-layout-tabcontainer

Here is the dojo campus version:
http://docs.dojocampus.org/dijit/layout/TabContainer  Note the accessibility
section at the bottom.