[dojo-contributors] Accessibiilty Section missing from docs?

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 12:34:27 EST 2010

...Dylan prodded me on this; I'm assuming you mean the reference
guide, and though the content is there (type a11y or accessibility in
the search box, it's the first link) I'm not sure where you're
drilling down from.  If you could give us an idea of that, Tobias can
probably go take a look at the ref guide generator and see what's
going on...

Thanks--
Tom