[dojo-contributors] GSoC 2010

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:51:51 EST 2010

Resending this due to the short amount of time I have to put this
together.... if anyone has any hopes of seeing Dojo participate in
Google Summer of Code 2010  WE NEED MENTORS TO VOLUNTEER (and 1 backup
admin person)
Project ideas can be listed after the application is put in, but
without mentors and such the application is useless.

Doug Hays has offered to fill the role of backup admin just now as
well as mentor over a project (I believe the common practice is to
have 2 mentors available per project if at all possible)

I have 5 days to pull this together... so lack of
participation/responses exponentially affects if the application will
get done.

-Karl Tiedt