[dojo-contributors] Forums to Die, Mail vote.

Chris Barber stuff at cb1inc.com
Fri May 29 11:52:39 EDT 2009

A year ago I'd be for the in-house mailing list, but today I'm -1.
Google Groups has a decent web interface that is quick and easy for
everyday people to use and search.  Furthermore, by offloading the mail
duties to Google Groups, that reduces the IT admin of the in-house
mailing lists including server load, server outages, bandwidth, and spam
filtering.  Keep the dojo-contributors and dojo-checkins lists in-house,
but then as suggested split up dojo-interest in a couple separate Google
Groups (dojo-core, dijit, dojox).

-Chris