[dojo-contributors] Forums to Die, Mail vote.

Mike Wilcox mwilcox at sitepen.com
Fri May 29 06:48:55 EDT 2009

I second Nikolai and Tom in the qualifications of my +1 vote. These
were in the back of my mind anyway.

We're working real hard on marketing and getting new users. Having
email-only for answering questions would be a setback.

However I definitely prefer email as a way of answering questions.
Google Groups would have been a very close 2nd place vote.

Owning our data and the single-point entry is definitely attractive.
We can have a link to "Get Questions Answered" go to that page. The
page gives the steps on how to get your answer: #1 Check Dojo Campus.
#2 search the forum and email archives. #3 submit a question via form
or join the list.

Mike Wilcox
mwilcox at sitepen.com
http://www.sitepen.com