[dojo-contributors] Forums to Die, Mail vote.

Nikolai Onken nikolai at nikolaionken.com
Fri May 29 06:35:11 EDT 2009

Sorry, but I have to refine my vote:

+1: on getting rid of the forums

As Tom wrote:

2. We provide some sort of web interface off the site, as opposed to
trying to direct people to an email client.

if we don't provide the user with an interface besides the email
client (that doesn't include adding an interface some day in the
future, people need the interface now), concider my vote to be -1 as
well.

Nikolai