[dojo-contributors] Forums to Die, Mail vote.

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Fri May 29 00:08:46 EDT 2009

I guess I'll vote 0; I don't have a strong preference between the
mailing list and google groups.

I wanted to mention that I setup a bridge from dojo-interest to google
groups:

	http://groups.google.com/group/dojo-interest

It's not so interesting at the moment though, as it turns out you still
need to be subscribed to the dojo-interest mailing list in order to
reply to a message.  (You can, however, reply from groups.google.com, so
that's something.)