Nikolai Onken nikolai at nikolaionken.com
Thu May 28 08:12:42 EDT 2009

That goes well together with the tagging idea (e.g. #dijit.layout).
Even though we can't enforce this on the users we can make sure we
have a solid "guide" and use those little helpers ourselves.

And yah, extracting those infos to have dedicated ways of displaying
that info shoule be fairly trivial.

Nikolai