sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:02:50 EDT 2009

evolt.org has had a mailing list for eons, and they have a couple of
formatting conventions that lets them power some nice features on the
website.

One is <tip title="some cool tip" author="my name">
Some code snippet or other tip that can stand alone from the email
thread context. and be harvested for publishing on the website
</tip>