Eugene Lazutkin eugene at lazutkin.com
Tue May 26 17:57:17 EDT 2009

All good points --- I didn't think this way, but SO may be a good
alternative to a dedicated forum and/or a mailing list. For example it
immediately solves the problem of posting code --- it uses plain and
simple yet highly flexible Markdown, which is intuitive for most, and it
has the "live" view (WYSIWYG) while you type.

Frankly Nikolai and you convinced me that if we go with a flexible
system (convenient ways to access, sorting by tags, RSS, API...) it'll
be better than a custom solution created specifically for us --- we can
always do a mash up if the underlying system we use is an open one.

Thanks,

Eugene Lazutkin
Dojo Toolkit, Committer
http://lazutkin.com/

PS: BTW I monitor SO for "dojo" using RSS almost since it has started
and it appears to work well.