[dojo-contributors] IBM Wants Patent For Regex SSN Validation

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:45:59 EDT 2009

Not for nothing (I entirely understand the sentiment) but the comment is
entirely uncalled for; there's a lot better ways of expressing something
like this, including finding prior art and submitting it to the US Patent
Office.
I'd suggest (and again, I do understand where you're coming from) not
posting a comment like this to the list in the future.

Regards,
Tom Trenka