[dojo-contributors] Suggestion for making blog posts about Dojo more useful

Dylan Schiemann mail at dylans.org
Tue May 26 09:53:55 EDT 2009

It's more useful actually for things that are new in a specific release
as well... also, for things that are in DojoX, things can break that way
pretty easily.

I'm not proposing a massive investment of time here.  But if people
don't think it's worth putting a few lines of info. into a blog post to
be explicit about how they tested their demo, that's fine, though it's a
frequent complaint.

Regards,
-Dylan