[dojo-contributors] Suggestion for making blog posts about Dojo more useful

Adam Peller peller at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:27:55 EDT 2009

It would probably be better to log the compatibility problems as bugs and
update the examples so they work in a forward-compatible way, with follow-up
examples as appropriate.  Our APIs aren't supposed to break that way.
Rather than invest new energy in blog microformats, I'd rather see that
energy get put into the toolkit.

-Adam