Torrey Rice itorrey at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:08:21 EDT 2009

I know that Jive Software (makers of Clearspace) offer open source
projects a free license though it looks like the pages that google
brought up are now missing since the site's relaunch. There are a few
recent forum posts where they recommend open source projects contact
them to see if they qualify for a free license. Might be worth looking
into since it solves a lot of these issues.