[dojo-contributors] Dojo style checker added

Peter E Higgins dante at dojotoolkit.org
Sat May 23 09:07:20 EDT 2009

Shane O'Sullivan wrote:
> I've also created a ticket at http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/9333
> to track style guide fixes, so feel free to reference that ticket.

I actually closed this. Please use #7390, we have several of these
[meta] tickets in place already for specific things, and close them to
create more current ones periodically, and though #7390 has little
history we don't need a bunch of duplicates.

When in doubt, search for [meta], and find an existing meta ticket to
ref for non-critical changes such as style cleanups, and doc touches.

Regards,
Peter

--
Peter E Higgins