Nikolai Onken nikolai at nikolaionken.com
Fri May 22 14:16:23 EDT 2009

I have played around a bit more with google groups and tagging of
messages with hashes.
You can set up google alerts which allow you to search google groups
for something like #dijit.form and either get those per email or as a
feed.

Now if you have a simple dashboard as a dojo dev you can have a pretty
much customized experience just the way you want using simple feeds.
All the user has to worry about is to post the message to google
groups, tag it correctly and that is it.

I am not sure this works publicly or whether you have to set up this
feed for youself, but this would be the link to a feed which looks for
#dojango.forms

http://www.google.com/alerts/feeds/07070406024412877067/13062767195014837681

createt at http://www.google.com/alerts

Nikolai