Nathan Toone toonetown at dojotoolkit.org
Thu May 21 10:17:13 EDT 2009

I also am in favor with the phpBB - especially if we are able to get 2-
way email going on it (which it appears might be possible - Dustin
posted something about it on the staging forum).

Even if it's not possible for 2-way email, I would change my vote to
be phpBB - especially given what Dustin mentioned last week that he's
going to be maintaining it for other groups whether or not we use
it...we may as well piggyback off that effort.  One of my main reasons
for outsourcing to another party was to be able to free up resources
for us - but if that's not going to happen, we would be best served in
my opinion to use the efforts that are going to be expended anyway.

-Nathan