Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Thu May 21 05:14:30 EDT 2009

I think Dustin's points are pretty clear:

* You're counting votes without a revised measure, and the concerns
Dustin has expressed have not been addressed to his satisfaction, and
the Google Groups API is not sufficient to work around that.
* The shortcomings and pitfalls with the proposed switch have not been
articulated, and need to be for the revised vote... I believe for the
proposed vote, Dustin will need to write text to address this
* No one has volunteered to do the work of any of the proposed switches

In mind, it's pretty clear that this is a surprisingly controversial
discussion, and I think it is such because the solution goes directly
against the preferred Dojo approach.

Regards,
-Dylan