Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Wed May 20 22:33:11 EDT 2009

OK, the majority vote is still for outsourcing, either to google groups
or nabble.  Just have to pick one.

Personally I (like some others) say to just switch to google and be done
with it.   I'm not even concerned w/archiving the drupal forums.  It
only becomes an issue if gmane stops working, and if/when we finally
switch off of drupal.  Maybe by that time the info in the old forums
will already have been duplicated into FAQs/google groups.

Does anyone want to volunteer to migrate the drupal forum posts into
Nabble?    Note that it's not trivial as it's an N-1 mapping from maybe
10 forums down to 3, plus there's a question of fixing URLs in messages etc.