[dojo-contributors] A new build tool for style guide violation checking

Shane O'Sullivan shaneosullivan1 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:54:50 EDT 2009

OK, I've added a new patch for the checkstyle tool.  It now:

 - is in it's own folder, util/checkstyle
 - supports generating a report of all folders
 - supports generating a report of a single folder
 - supports specifying a list of files, and printing the results to the console
 - can optionally throw an exception if errors are found, so an svn
hook would fail (I think)

I can't figure out the SVN hook part, but do ppl have any other
ideas/issues before I check this in?

Thanks

Shane