[dojo-contributors] A new build tool for style guide violation checking

Shane O'Sullivan shaneosullivan1 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:02:37 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm working on hooking up the checkstyle tool to an SVN hook, and need
a little help.

1. How to I make a script fail a check?  If the .sh file calls a .js
file using Rhino, how do I fail the svn hook check?  Print "Error" or
something?
2. How/where to I work with SVN hooks? :-)

Maybe someone else could handle #2 :-)  Any ideas?  Are there any
other svn hooks in Dojo that I can copy as an example?

Thanks

Shane