[dojo-contributors] dojo roadmap

Mike Wilcox mwilcox at sitepen.com
Thu May 14 13:05:33 EDT 2009

I agree that maybe some of these things shouldn't be promoted. Grid
isn't ready. Data probably isn't ready (too fragmented - better as
Xtensions)

But I think GFX should be "native" to Dojo. The RPC and Json stuff as
well.

Otherwise, you didn't really give a reason for the -1, other than it
being "aggressive". How is this that different from previous
suggestions? Dojo is getting fat. Needs to go on a crash diet! Needs
its stomach stapled!

Mike Wilcox